Frequently asked questions
The most favourite questions:
- What are uncleared transactions in the transaction history?
- What is the set payment limit in George?
- What exchange rate is used to convert transactions?
- What is George Go?
- What cards can I purchase additional credit stickers for?
- When do I receive interest on term deposits?
- How much can I deduct from my taxes?
- How do I cancel Card and Personal Belongings Insurance?
- How accessible are Česká spořitelna branches to clients with disabilities?
- What documents do I need when arranging a mortgage?
- My SERVIS 24 Mobile Bank client number has changed. What should I do?
- Does the SERVIS 24 mobile app require an authorisation SMS?
- Can I finance a cooperative apartment?
- Which branches can I exchange AUD, CAD, JPY, SEK, DKK and NOK at?
- What are the transaction limits in SERVIS 24 Mobile Bank?
- Can I pay my home loan back early?
- How do I notify the bank about an above-limit cash withdrawal from a branch?
- Is it safe to use a credit card to make payments on the internet? How do I use my card to make payments on the internet?
- How does Česká spořitelna check the tax obligations of its clients?
- What is SEPA Direct Debit?
There are no results.