If you’re unable to log in to our George internet banking or other app:
- Check if your User Name has been set up. If you don’t have one, use your ten-digit Client Number instead.
- Check that you’re entering your User Name correctly and that it doesn’t contain invalid characters or spaces.
- Check that the password you’re entering when logging in is correct and that it doesn’t contain any invalid characters or spaces. If you’ve forgotten your password, use the password resetting procedure
- Check that the phone or tablet running the George klíč app is connected to the internet. If you’re not connected or unable to connect, use the option to log in via the George klíč app without connecting to the internet.
- Check that you’re entering your 6-digit PIN correctly (or that you’re using the correct fingerprint).
- Check that you have on hand the phone with your security phone number that the SMS message with the Verification Code for login confirmation should be sent to.
- If the security method in your Banking IDentity is temporarily or permanently blocked, follow the instructions on the login page.
- If you’re unable to log in to George mobile banking, make sure that the George klíč app is also installed and activated on your phone or tablet.
- If you already have your Banking IDentity but have blocked the login security method, generate an Activation Code at any ČS ATM or branch to unblock it.
If the above suggestions don’t help, please contact us at 800 207 207.