Our Mortgage Specialist will discuss with you the documents needed to arrange a mortgage. These will vary depending on the purpose of the mortgage, the collateral used and the applicant/s. However, these will include documentation to prove your ability to pay off the mortgage over the long term.
Documents demonstrating the client’s and co-borrower’s financial standing:
- Employees – confirmation of the applicant’s and co-borrower’s (as well as their spouses’) income,
- Self-employed applicants – tax returns for the last two years, including payment confirmation of any taxes due,
- Other documents providing evidence of income, such as rental agreements to show rental income, etc.,
- An estimate of the value of the property to be mortgaged (note we can arrange a price estimate for apartments at one of our branches with our online property appraisal tool),
- Acquisition title, e.g., purchase contract, agreement on future purchase contract, future deed of gift, restitution agreement, decision on succession (inheritance) etc.,
- An insurance policy for the property to be mortgaged,
- A copy of the cadastral map or cadastral plan (this is only for construction of new family homes).