Transferring your account to us is easy and you don’t have to deal with any unnecessary red tape – we’ll do everything for you.
- Visit one of our branches.
- You don’t need to inform your bank that you’re leaving – we’ll make all the arrangements on your behalf.
- We’ll help you fill in the account transfer request.
- We’ll contact your original bank and make all the arrangements. We’ll transfer your payment orders, direct debits and standing orders.
- If you wish, we’ll inform your employer or pension provider that your account has changed. We can also inform other services, such as your mobile operator.
- The process takes 13 workdays to complete (keep this in mind, as you don’t want your standing orders to be paid twice or not at all).
- Have a look at what else is good to keep in mind when deciding to change banks.